Cabins & Sites
Gold Nugget Tourist Park Caravan Park
We are a family owned and operated tourist park situated on the north side of Bendigo in Epsom, only a short stroll from the famous Bendigo Pottery. You'll feel safe and secure at Gold Nugget, a quiet place of shady trees, paved lanes, lush green van sites, clean facilities and spacious units set amongst native gardens.
Our park offers all the facilities you'd expect with a 4 star Star Ratings Australia rated park:
- The Conference & Activity Center, ideal for group bookings
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen & BBQ's
- Fully equipped laundry & babies bathroom
- Spotless Amenities, steaming hot water, Air conditioned/heated
- Free Wi-Fi
And for the kids ...
- Victoria's largest Jumping Pillow,
- Giant Chess, Championship Mini Golf & Lawn Bowls
- Heated Pool with toddlers pool
- Games Room and Internet Kiosk / Playstation Network
- 2 Playgrounds, Tennis Court, Basketball, Bocce, Pedal Go-Karts
All this makes the Gold Nugget Tourist Park an ideal holiday spot for families or just a great place to read a book in the shade and unwind.
Your hosts Colin and Linda Johnston will do their utmost to make you feel welcome in this picturesque 4 star rated park where you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your taste and budget. A surcharge for minimum stays during peak periods may apply. Free WiFi throughout park. Three pet friendly cabins.