A Tamworth Caravan Park with a River and Rural Outlook just 4 kms or 7 minutes from the city centre and shopping facilities.
Set in nine acres of gardens and trees Austin Tourist Park is your home away from home. Austin Tourist Park is a New South Wales multi award winning inland caravan park offering self contained cabin accommodation, powered and unpowered tourist sites and can cater for groups.
Our cabin accommodation caters for all budgets from non-ensuite cabins through to luxury holiday cabins, that have all bedding provided, a fully self catering kitchen, including a dishwasher. We even have a wheelchair friendly cabin for the mobility impaired.
For those who have their own caravan we have drive-thru sites close to the amenities or sites near the river for longer caravan stays and camping. We allow dogs on our riverside sites and even provide an exercise area for them.
Facilities provided for our guests include wi-fi, swimming pool and toddler wader, playground, several covered BBQs, family bathroom, laundry and dump point. There is a service station and mini-mart opposite the Park for basic grocery lines.
Your family pets are welcome to stay at this park! (Sites only*)
What do these mean?
Airconditioning & Heating
- Taste Tamworth Festival - Friday 28 April to Sunday 7 May 2017,
- Quirindi Rural Heritage Village - Vintage Machinery and Miniature Railway Rally and Swap Meet - Saturday 6 May to Sunday 7 May 2017,
- Quirindi Currabubula Art Show - Thursday 11 May to Sunday 14 May 2017,
- Hats Off to Country Music Festival - Thursday 6 July 2017, Tamworth
- Endeavour Marsupial Park & Adventure Playground Set in the bush of the Tamworth hills are animal enclosures showcasing Australia’s unique marsupials, plus an adventure playground that caters for all ages, makes the park is perfect place for a family day out. Take advantage of the BBQ areas and pack a picnic lunch!
- Weswal Gallery Situated at the top of the town, the Weswal Gallery is a must for any lover of beautiful objects. Exhibiting works from local artists, as well as unique handmade jewellery, ceramics, glassware & woodwork.
- Australian Country Music Hall Of Fame & Walk A Country Mile. The caretakers of much of the memorabilia of the Country Music artists. Learn about the stories behind many of the iconic Australian Country Music songs, as well as the careers of many of its stars.
- Hands Of Fame Park Do you have hands the size of a Country Music star? You can see for yourself in a corner of the park bordering. Kable Avenue and Brisbane Streets, where over 300 artists have enshrined their hands in concrete since 1977.
- Manilla & Barraba A drive northwest of Tamworth, are the two villages of Manilla (45 mins) and Barraba (1hr 5mins). At Manilla you can see a variety of Historic houses, and the iconic rail bridge. Barraba is home to the Fuller Gallery and the twitchers delight of the Regent Honeyeater. Halfway between the two is the Split Rock Dam, which makes for a good picnic spot.
Additional Notes & Conditions
- Minimum booking periods and surcharges apply due to peak periods.
- Pets on sites only.
Area: 6m x 10m (max)
Area: 6m x 10m (max)