Kimberleyland Holiday Park Kununurra
Just off the Victoria Highway adjacent to Celebrity Tree Park, Kimberleyland Holiday Park has large shady, waterfront, powered and unpowered sites catering for all budgets, and six lakeside self-contained cabins. Enjoy our relaxing pool as well as modern amenities with family bathroom/disable facilities. Our waterfront entertainment area is a wonderful meeting place for spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Facilities include; Gas refills, 2 Dump Points, Camp Kitchen, Wi-Fi, BBQ area, and our friendly staff provide expert advice on all tours and points of interest with a free tour booking service.
Kimberleyland offers the ideal environment to explore the majestic Ord River right from the Park's Boat ramp by canoe or boat, take a flight over the breathtaking Kimberley landscape, catch a cruise, fish for barramundi and enjoy El Questro and Home Valley Stations on the Gibb River Road in a day trip. There's still plenty more to do, or simply stay and relax.
During June-August we have free live entertainment on our waterfront.
Sorry, no pets are allowed at this park.
What do these mean?
Accessible Amenities Block
- Kununurra Markets Saturday mornings, April - September
- Kimberley Lake Argyle Swim
- The Gibb Challenge
- Argyle Diamonds Ord Valley Muster - May 13-22
- Kimberley Moon Experience - May 21
- Ord River Dragon Boat Marathon
- Stars on the Bastion
- Kununurra Agricultural Show
- Camp Draft & Rodeo
- Hoochery Distillery, Sandalwood Factory, Lake Argyle, Zebra Rock Gallery
Additional Notes & Conditions
- Please visit our Website www.kimberleyland.com.au for our Bookings Terms and Conditions
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!
Valid 01 Nov 2016 - 26 Feb 2017View Details