100% Tourist only. Fantastic location-only 200m to beach, restaurants, entertainment & shops. So, so QUIET, SECURE (gated), clean & tidy.
Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park offers a range of accommodation including beautiful refurbished Studio Units, Superior/Deluxe Cabins, Budget Rooms and Powered Sites. Indulge in our Heated Therapeutic Mineral Health Pool and Spa. You will enjoy hours of entertainment in the games room, with Pool Table, Table Tennis,TV lounge area & library, the perfect way to unwind after a days sightseeing and touring. Other facilities include Guest laundry, BBQ/Camp Kitchen -featuring Pizza Oven, Free wireless internet, modern clean amenities, on site convenience/takeaway store & Free Tour Booking service.
Our friendly staff will assist you with tour bookings and recreational activities at The Tour Desk, including Whale Watching, Fraser Island, Lady Elliot Island, Skydiving, just for starters and much, much more. Their knowledge and expertise will help you find experiences that suit you and your budget, ensuring a stress free, relaxing holiday.
Spend time with us in Hervey Bay, Australia’s capital city of Whale Watching: take an up close and personal tour, visit World Heritage listed 'Fraser Island', play in our crystal clear waters (boating, fishing or paddling) or simply soak up the sun and enjoy the great facilities Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park has to offer.
Your family pets are welcome to stay at this park! (Sites only*)
What do these mean?
Airconditioning & Heating
- Hervey Bay unique Whale Watching Experiences can be booked mid July through to the end of October.
- Hervey Bay Whale Festival - August 2017
- Happy Hour in our rec room with entertainment July/August.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can provide information, advice and book 1, 2 and 3 Day Fraser Island tours every day of the year, with all pick ups daily directly in-front of the reception. Fishing trips and the new water taxi to Fraser Island leave from the Hervey Bay Marina. The famous Hervey Bay Whale Watching season commences each year in late July and lasts until the end of October where you can experience the best hump back viewing in the world. Lady Elliott Island Great Barrier Reef trips depart daily from Hervey Bay airport.
- Mainland attractions include the 'The Esplanade' with coastal walk/cycle path, Urangan Pier, WetSide Water Park, Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere and Reefworld Aquarium. For those more active and adventurous experience; skydiving, helicopter flights, kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, horse riding and golf. Exploring the bay by push bike on dedicated cycle paths whilst viewing our beautiful beach and parklands is also not to be missed.
Additional Notes & Conditions
- We assist all our guests onto their caravan site, ensuring a stress free start to your holiday.
Area: 6m x 9m (max)
Published 01 Dec 2016 by Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park
Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park hits the top for the 3rd consecutive year at the Fraser Coast Tourism and Events Business and Tourism Awards