Terms and conditions for website use
Welcome to the TOP Parks accommodation reservation referral and information service website
Thank you for visiting our website!
Your use of this website is to help you to find accommodation services offered by various of our independently owned Member Parks.
When you make a booking through this website, you are making a legally binding contract for the booking with the Member Park concerned, which is solely responsible for your booking and your accommodations, and those accommodations are supplied on the terms and conditions specified by that Member Park.
Here's our terms and conditions for use of our website. When you make a booking through our website, you are specifically acknowledging and agreeing to these terms and those of the Member Park, as well as any amendment which we may publish on our website.
1. What we do?
We are solely a referral and information intermediary service to help you to find accommodations offered by our Members, as well as make a booking directly with a Member Park. If you have a query regarding a reservation made through this service, please contact the accomodation provider directly.
2. What we don't do?
We don't supply any accommodations or handle your money, and accordingly we are not responsible for any booking you make or money you pay.
3. Who is responsible for your booking and accommodations?
The terms of your booking are those of the Member Park.
4. Do we charge a service or handling fee?
No. Our referral service is provided to you without any additional fees and charges outside of what you are paying for your booking with a Member Park.
5. Who are we?
We are Top Tourist Parks of Australia Limited (trading as Top Parks), and we have over 200 independently owned Member Parks which offer accommodations around Australia.
6. How will be information be handled?
7. What if there's a problem?
• If it's a problem with your booking or accommodations, please discuss it with the Member Park
• If there's a problem with our information and referral website, please contact us.
8. Miscellaneous terms
• Website and intellectual property ownership: we own this website; the intellectual property comprised within it belongs either to us, our Members or our service providers. You are authorised to use the information within for your own personal and non-commercial use to help you to plan your travels and to book accommodation.
• We are not responsible for errors: the information in the website about individual Member Parks is provided by each Member Park and the Member Park is responsible for your booking, and we rely on the accuracy of information provided by the Member Parks.
• Jurisdiction: your use of our information and referral service is subject to the law applicable in South Australia.